What’s new? Keep up with our blog to find out!
- A Note from Erica Cox (7/10/2019)
- Missouri Flying WILD Facilitator of the Year (5/2/2017)
- Great Getaway and Learning Experience (12/6/2016)
- Congrats, Jean Turney! (3/2/2016)
- Introducing Project WET, Flying WILD and Project Learning Tree Assistant, Tammy Trantham! (2/29/2016)
Flying WILD An Educator’s Guide to Celebrating Birds
Flying WILD: An Educator’s Guide to Celebrating Birds serves many purposes. Its main purpose is to provide activities that teach middle-school students about birds, their migration, and what people can do to help birds and their habitats. The activities can be used to teach classroom lessons or to set up service-learning projects about birds and their habitats. The guide can help middle-grade students, teachers, and community volunteers implement a bird festival at their school.
-From Flying WILD: An Educator’s Guide to Celebrating Birds